Create PDF

FAQs - Licenses, Permits

Does the City issue student work permits?

No. These may be obtained through the Autauga County Board of Education or at the high school where the student is enrolled.

Character Trait for June

Willingness to change plans or ideas without getting upset.

Click the trait to see this month's Character newsletter (and a list of previous editions). For a list of all traits, or to view past newsletters, please visit the Prattville-Autauga Character Coalition website. To subscribe, please use our E-newsletter subscriber feature and be sure to "check" Character Coalition when completing the brief form.